Home|About Us|Our Businesses|Peninsula Pipeline Company
Peninsula Pipeline Company

Peninsula Pipeline Company (PPC) is our intrastate transmission business in Florida. PPC provides transportation service that links interstate pipelines to local distribution systems, industrial customers and power generation facilities. PPC owns and operates about 144 miles of natural gas transmission pipeline in seven Florida counties, and owns approximately 45 percent of the 16-mile natural gas pipeline extending from the Duval/Nassau County line to Amelia Island in Nassau County, Florida. The remaining 55 percent of the pipeline is owned by Peoples Gas.